Sharing good news is a joyful experience for all and also an important part of daily conversations. The happiness and elation that follows boosts positivity and leads to a healthy and fruitful environment. There are several ways to share good news and respond to the same. Here are some of them:
Giving good news
- I am pleased to inform you that (we’d like to offer you the position of)
- I’d like to tell you that you have cleared the exams with flying colors.
- I am really happy to inform you that your proposal/project/request has been approved.
- I’v got some good news for you…you have been selected to represent our company/college at the national/international conference
- You might want to sit down for this. I have something to tell you (when conveying a surprise)
- Guess what?!! I got through!/ I got the job!/I got selected!
- I have some fantastic/incredible/amazing news…you have been selected for the MBA program!/Civil services!
- I have some great news to share. Our proposal was accepted by the client!
- Can you believe it? We/I/you/He/She has successfully cleared the test!
- Are you ready for this? Hold your breath. You might want to sit down. (for a surprise news)
Responding to good news
- Congrats and well done!
- Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
- That’s great news. All the best!
- I am so glad to hear that!
- I am very happy for you. Good luck!
- Whoa! That’s awesome news!
- Are you kidding me? That’s friggin’ incredible!
- I am thrilled to hear that!
- OMG! I cannot believe it. Congrats!
- That IS amazing news. This calls for a treat!